During these trying times, Dr. Fred Hermanson and our team here at Smiles by Design know how important it is to remain safe. That is why we follow the ADA® guidelines created to help protect our patients and team against COVID-19. We prioritize immunocompromised and elderly patients by offering morning appointments for those who are most at risk.
If you are planning on scheduling an appointment at our dental office, here is what we are doing to help your dental experience be as safe and as comfortable as possible:
- We have installed plexiglass at our waiting room front desk.
- We utilize an electronic kiosk when checking in, which is sanitized between patients.
- Masks are required for every doctor, team member and patient, except in our dental operatories.
- We screen every patient that comes in and all staff daily. During this screening, we check temperatures and ask our patients to do a sanitizing mouth rinse.
- High-risk patients can come in earlier and schedule an appointment during morning hours set aside exactly for this purpose.
- Our doctors use the lowest aerosol-producing procedures possible to help reduce potential contamination.
Learn more about our COVID-19 procedures in Apple Valley, Minnesota, by calling our office at 952-432-9155 and scheduling an appointment with our dentist.