Are you dreaming of having a movie-star smile? If so, then this is the right blog for you! Dental veneers are a cosmetic dental procedure that can improve the appearance of your smile, and make your teeth appear flawless. As a result, more people are turning to dental veneers, which are shells designed to cover the front of your teeth, than ever before.
Our dentist, Dr. Fred Hermanson, is excited to offer dental veneers for those who dream of improving their smile. Furthermore, our team at Smiles by Design Dental Care in Apple Valley, Minnesota, is happy to share some necessary information with you on how they work.
– Dental veneers conceal cracks and chips in your teeth that could be embarrassing.
– The durability of dental veneers is reliable and can last up to ten years when cared for properly.
– Dental veneers may whiten your teeth and hide deep-rooted stains in your tooth enamel.
– Slightly misshapen teeth can also be corrected by dental veneers.
– Somewhat gapped teeth could be rectified by applying dental veneers to close the gap.
– The materials used to craft dental veneers are durable and hard to stain, unlike your tooth enamel.
– Dental veneers may have a reputation because of their success to provide you with a movie-star smile because they are bonded to the front of your teeth.
– Dental veneers appear natural making them very difficult to notice they are not your natural tooth, except by our dentist.
If you are interested in springing for your dream smile, or if you would like to discover if you can qualify for dental veneers, then call us today at 952-432-9155 to set up a consultation. Our dental team is happy to assist you with your dental veneer needs.